Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's been a quick 2 years since my last blog...

A lot has happened since the last time I was here so a brief recap is necessary. I finally graduated from dental hygiene school and received my license this past July. Hardest two years of my life and so thankful it is over. During the middle of my program, I had an emergency appendectomy. Let's just say that was the only way to get my husband home early from his boys' trip. Acey and I were recently made Sunbeam teachers for the 4 yr olds and it makes church exciting. The best thing we did recently was take our annual trip to Newport with our whole fam damily. No kids for us as of late but hey... you never know! Right now I am spending my days waiting for temp jobs to come in and on days they don't, hanging with my mom and sisters and playing with the babies. I hope I can stay dedicated to blogging this time, I have no excuses not to.
Photobucket
Disneyland
Photobucket
Katie and I in our action shot
Photobucket
Graduation with my girlies
Photobucket
The best street fair ever in Huntington
Photobucket
Outside the candyshop at Balboa Pier

8 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

there's my friend!!!! you look just as gorgeous as ever. congratulations on graduation! what a huge milestone. i hope you guys are doing really well, looks like you are. i misssss you, it has been forever!! xoxo

Lisa said...

Jen BABE!! hi!! I was in utter shock to see your name, yes, at the top of my blog!! 'member DH school? and how its over. still weird for me.

Kodi & Lindsey Nixon said...

i'm jenny - i update my blog once every two years. dont let down - i better see a new post next week.

ME said...

wow cute blog, who did that for you? probably your sister katie.

Jenny Nixon said...

Hello all you cute bloggers, I don't know how to respond to your guys' comments so I will figure that out and back to you. HEE HEE.

ME said...

time for an update sluttyhead

ChelseaSpilsbury said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg and Chelsea Spilsbury said...

What the H Jenny?? You are a blogger? This is music to my ears. Get with the program and find me some You Tube gems my dear! Kisses